How I decide to be Artist. ?
Not really? I feel like I have a wonderful talent God gave me .. I start drawing on Coloring books at age three or four years old. I began realize that I would like to do for my hobbies. I was lay off until I was eleven years old. I began to drawing a dream house.. I find I am dreaming of nice big house with nice backyard .. It worth for what God has will for us in future. I didn't think I would get one but We have been through moving nine different states include countries.. My father was in Army for years. He is now retired army commander for twenty something years. I am glad we end up living in North Carolina in 1977.. Now it is our thirty two years .. I am thankful of what God has will for us to live right place to live. I grew up drawing continually. I don't began drawing landscape until I was seventh grade when I started take art class at school. I realize how good I did on my drawing. Should I be thinking of consider to do drawing continaually. . I didn't start painting until I was nineth grade at high school. I took Art 1,2, 3 in four years at high school. I have be involved in Art club from high school. We put our art work in Very special Arts Festival and Country Fairs. I have won one 1st place, two second places and one third place plus Honorable ribbions for my art work. I couldn't image what God have encourage me to continue doing wonderful creative here.. I was layoff few months because of summer jobs and one year college at Gallaudet Universtiy at Washington D.C. then I came back enrolled Fayetteville Techinal Community College for study in General studies like English, Math.. I didn't take Art class until two years later( 1990) I began to learn to how to drawing from outside landscapes in our area. I have hard time to understand the teacher taught me. I just took this class one time. I quit going there after that. I began to layoff until 2002.. I went back to painting landscape .. The first painting I done was farmhouse .. I have sold thirteen paintings I have so far now. There is lot more to sell them. I haven't sell yet. One day I will put my art work for sell.
next thing I began draw animals and cartoon ( some of them) then flowers. It came out of the pictures I find .. Now I am doing the photos .. Whatever I see good photos of anything that I can do paint or drawin. I takes lot of practice .. it take lot of time to get right path of drawing on right position. I keep going drawing until it get better as you can. ...
So far you have seen my artwork at my page or photo ablum .. All those paintings I done for years. I am blessied that I enjoyed do it ..
I just join in one of group callled " I draw and paints" it is part of Ning site.. I realize I can learn something from them. I am going to start to do oil pastel and watercolor painting this summer ..
this painting of Flower I just posted in my photo ablum. You can see what I did was Mixed with oil pastel and acrylic
what is my favorite piece of painting or drawing. Humm that tough to make decision to choice of my favorite. I love them all . I think the winter scene I painted. it took me three weeks to do it. Like I said . it takes lot of practice until get better.
Art is one of my most talent God gave me through ..
you can view my slide show in myspace .. It is located at " whom I meet " selection My url : http://www.myspace.com/linhudson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment